The residences in the Coburg Village community afford comfort at a reasonable monthly rate.
The monthly fee for a residence at Coburg Village includes a full range of resident support services:
Biweekly housekeeping services
Linen and Laundry Service
Weekly laundry service of towels and linens. Residences are also equipped with a washer and dryer.
All building and grounds maintenance, including trash and snow removal, lawn care, and physical repairs.
- Each residence has a full kitchen
- In addition, one meal per day, prepared by top chefs, may be enjoyed at three dining locations within the community.
- Village Café/Café Luther for breakfast or lunch
- Club Dining Room for buffet dining and socializing
- An elegant Dining Room for a more formal atmosphere.
- A private dining room and catering services are also available.
- Family and friends are always welcome to join residents in any of the dining venues for a nominal fee.
Also included in the monthly residence fee is a full range of onsite wellness services.
A fully appointed center on campus, with whirlpool bath, exercise room, heated indoor pool with changing and shower facilities, and a trained professional staff
Several local pharmacies deliver prescriptions and other needs right to the campus.
Emergency Call System
Each residence is equipped with an emergency call system that offers round-the-clock access to medical services.
Transportation to stores, professional offices, and other area destinations in our modern and comfortable buses.